What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are commonly used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They allow you to navigate the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas and making purchases.
- Performance cookies: These cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. We use this information to improve our website and provide a better user experience.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to remember your preferences and settings for future visits. For example, we may use a cookie to remember your language preference or your username so that you don’t have to enter it every time you visit our website.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests. They also help us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Types of cookies we use
The cookies we use on our website fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies: These cookies are deleted when you close your browser and are used to store information temporarily, such as your preferences while visiting our website.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on your device until they expire or until you delete them. They are used to remember your preferences and settings for future visits.
You can manage cookies on your device by adjusting your browser settings. You can choose to accept or reject cookies, or to receive a notification when a cookie is being sent. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some parts of our website may not function properly.